Results 1 to 10 of 36

Thread: if you saw a 35 year old man in a Hannah Montana shirt

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    if you saw a 35 year old man in a Hannah Montana shirt

    what would you thinK?

    If you saw a 35 year old woman in a TEAM EDWARD Twilight shirt what you would think?

    it had better be the same thing. "that just aint right"
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member cosmo99's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 7th, 2005
    Posts
    503
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: if you saw a 35 year old man in a Hannah Montana shirt

    I'm 29 and I like the Twilight books and I like the Twilight movies but I wouldn't go so far as to wear the shirt.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: if you saw a 35 year old man in a Hannah Montana shirt

    on www.peopleofwalmart.com I saw a pic of one slightly post middle-aged woman with a Twilight tattoo on her upper back.... :doh:

    That aint right
    (and neither is a 35 yr old man wearing Hannah Montana theme clothing)
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: if you saw a 35 year old man in a Hannah Montana shirt

    Seen some guys wearing matching ones with their girl at the theatre before, that's it. The fair was esp. bad this year with this kind of thing, redneck town USA up there, thank goodness it wasn't on the news for anything...I'd move if people from elsewhere seen that collection of rednecks up there.

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: if you saw a 35 year old man in a Hannah Montana shirt

    Neither is right but I could deal with the woman in a team edward shirt a lot easier.
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: if you saw a 35 year old man in a Hannah Montana shirt

    I went through the drive-thru of Miner's Bank in Norton a couple months ago and one of the counter tellers (a woman in her mid 30's at least) had what looked to be a picture torn out of a magazine of that Twilight turd hanging at her spot. I had the same thoughts, now what would be said if one of the men tellers there had a Miley Cyrus picture hanging there like that????
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •